T's & C's
Free rigging kit offer - Terms & Conditions 2019
1. The free rigging kit promotion is for standard rigging kits only from the following single GMI20 or standard analogue gauges dependent on your boat, standard Honda Marine side-mount remote control and harness.
2. This offer runs on all new Honda outboard purchases with an invoice dated between Monday, September 16 and Thursday, October 31 2019, while stocks last, at a participating Honda Marine NZ dealers only.
3. The standard free rigging kits are only available on BF115 - BF250 outboard engines sold and excludes Drive By Wire (DBW) models.
4. Warranty registrations of the engine are required from the Honda Marine dealer by 13 December 2019, with the dealer providing recommended retail pricing on the outboard to enjoy the relevant free rigging kit listed in the promotion.
5. Rigging kit upgrade requests are applicable with the difference being paid and applicable per dealer.
6. The promotion is available during the period listed only.
7. The promotion is not redeemable for cash or transferable or substitutable for any other alternative in whole or in part. Any change in nature or value of the promotion is not the responsibility of Power & Marine Ltd. Power & Marine Ltd may in its absolute discretion substitute the promotion with an appropriate replacement.
8. All Honda Outboard owners are responsible for all insurance, tax, registrations and other costs that may be associated with the purchase. The owner takes the outboard and rigging kit entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies Power & Marine Ltd, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any claims, damages, injuries, losses, costs or expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with the promotion.
9. Where the outboard is to be supplied by an entity outside of Power & Marine Ltd’s direct control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the offer, Power & Marine Ltd has no responsibility for the provision of the discount and is not obliged to provide an alternative discount or to take legal action to require the entity to provide the promotional offer.
General Terms and Privacy:
10. Power & Marine Ltd reserves the right to cancel, discontinue, amend, vary, extend or suspend the promotion and the terms of the promotion, at any stage, for any reason – including, but not limited to, any matter that affects the administration, security, product availability and continued suitability of the promotion.
11. Power & Marine Ltd takes no responsibility for any inability to register or conclude the registration due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, communication errors, texts with a misspelt keyword, texts to an incorrect short code, Acts of God, or otherwise.
12. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any social media platform.
13. All registrations submitted to Power & Marine Ltd in connection with the promotion (in any form including, without limitation, in hard copy or electronic form) become and remain the property of Power & Marine Ltd. Power & Marine Ltd may use such entries and materials and any intellectual property rights subsisting in them in any medium and in any manner it sees fit, including without limitation, by reproducing, modifying or adapting such registrations.
14. The promotion is governed by these terms and conditions and the laws of New Zealand.
16. If you do not wish to receive any future communications, or if you wish to withdraw your details from the promotion or otherwise review or update your details, please contact: Power and Marine Limited, 132 Pavilion Drive, Airport Oaks, Auckland or PO Box 53053, Auckland 2150.
17. As part of the promotion, you agree to be added to the Honda Marine email database and agree to receive communications from Honda Marine - Power & Marine Ltd.