New Honda Marine BF80, BF90 and BF100
The new Honda Marine BF80, BF90 and BF100 Outboards now landing in New Zealand are sporting a fresh new style, easier maintenance and servicing functions with further improvements to Honda ECOmo fuel efficiency and BLAST torque technologies. With the recent release of the new BF40 & BF50, the Honda mid-horsepower outboard range is now the most modernised line up available in the NZ market.
The new release BF80/90/100 outboards feature the following:
- Redesigned and distinctly aggressive "Crouching Form" engine cowlings
- Improved engine freshwater flushing systems
- Best in class charging performance (44 amp - twice that of most competitors)
- Improved servicing access to the ignition plug and thermostat cover
- Improved corrosion resistance via Honda's unique surface treatment and refinements in the water jacket and thermostat covers
- Honda’s revolutionary Boosted Low Speed Torque (BLAST) at low RPM for hole shot / rapid acceleration
- Honda's patented VTEC technology (on the BF90 & BF100)
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) technology to incorporate lean burn control and ECOmo to reduce fuel consumption
- Compatibility with the in-dash or in-remote trolling control switches.
- NMEA 2000 Compatibility for engine/fuel data integration with most gauges/multi-function displays
- Industry leading 7 year non-declining domestic warranty
The remodelled BF80, BF90 & BF100 are currently available in 20” and 25" shaft.