Get All the Info
Monitor every aspect of your engine's performance with the Garmin Marine Instrumentation 20 (GMI20). This high quality NMEA compatible digital unit utilises a bright 4”colour display with 170 degree viewing angle, to make sure you can easily see all the info in any position.
The GMI20 delivers all of the info you want to monitor performance and your trip including:
- Up-to-date accurate fuel flow.
- Distance to go on remaining fuel (displayed in km and miles).
- Total fuel used for your trip.
- Remaining fuel in your fuel tank.
- Accurate fuel gauge once tank capacity is set.
- Ability to reset fuel tank levels at the touch of a button.
- No fuel tank sender required for fuel tank levels.
- All engine parameters able to be displayed as a gauge.
- Eco light displayed while the engine is in Eco mode.
- Gear selection displayed (Forward, Neutral, Reverse).
- Engine Diagnostic Trouble Codes (displayed if present).
- Diagnostic trouble codes are stored in GMI20 history.
(Available on BF40 - BF250)
TAKE A CLOSER LOOK
YOUR display IN DETAIL
|Display Size||4" diagonal|
|Display Resolution||320 x 240 pixels|
|Display Type||Color QVGA display|
|Temperature Range||From -15° to 70°C|
Ready to take the next step towards your new Outboard? Just select your local dealer, fill in your details and we'll have you on the water in no time.