Win a Fishing Trip - Terms & Conditions
By entering the Win a fishing trip with Tony Orton Competition (the “Competition”) you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below:
1. To enter, you must purchase a new Honda Marine outboard from a registered Honda Marine dealer between December 1 and December 31 2018.
2. You must then complete the Competition details online at http://go.hondamarine.co.nz/Win_a_trip_with_Tony.html
3. To be eligible to enter the Competition you must be an individual and natural person, a New Zealand resident and be aged over 18 years.
4. You must provide a valid and current email address for the Competition administrators, Power and Marine Limited (“Honda Marine New Zealand”, “HMNZ”), to contact you on.
5. You get one entry per registered owner for your purchase between December 1 2018 and December 31 2018. By entering the Competition you warrant that all information submitted is true, current and complete, and that you fulfil the eligibility requirements.
6. The Competition is not open to employees or contractors of HMNZ or its agents, subsidiaries, associated companies, or anyone professionally connected with the administration of the Competition, or their immediate families.
7. HMNZ assumes no responsibility for incomplete or invalid entries, or for entries lost for any reason whatsoever, whether due to inaccessibility of the website via internet, network disruption, network congestion, data corruption, or otherwise. Proof of sending an entry will not be accepted as proof of HMNZ’s receipt of the entry.
8. HMNZ reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants and to disqualify without notice (and refuse to award the Prize to) any entrant for whatever reason, including if HMNZ has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Competition, or won using fraudulent means.
9. All entries eligible for the Prize must be submitted online between 1 December 2018 and 11.59pm 6 Jan 2019 (midnight), New Zealand Standard Time (the “Competition Period”).
10. The Competition is available during the Competition Period only.
11. There is one prize to be won. The “Prize” is:
Prize and Winner:
- 1 x Fishing trip for two people with Tony Orton 'Offshore Adventures' on January 18th, 2019. The date is set by Tony Orton and can be changed at his discretion. If you can't make that date, there is no other date available.
- 2 x Nights accomodation for the above two people at the Offshore Adventures Lodge in Mangawhai on January 17th and January 18th 2019
12. The Prize Winner will be determined by HMNZ. The “Winner” will be the first entry drawn from all valid entries received by 31 December 2018.
13. The date is set by Tony Orton - Offshore Adventures and can be changed at his discretion - weather factors and overall safety will be considered. If the prize winner can not make the date specified for any reason at all there is no other date available. No negotiation will be undertaken regarding charter dates by HMNZ. Negotiations of the date or changes of the date are at the sole discretion of Tony Orton - Offshore Adventures.
14. Date changes may incur additional charges that HMNZ will not be responsible for. Additional costs will be at the prize winners expense, not HMNZ.
15. HMNZ’s determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Winner will be notified by email, phone (voice or text) or mail and must be available for the preparation and participation of all publicity activities that may be required by HMNZ. The Winner gives HMNZ permission to take a photo of the Winner and the Prize for publicity and promotional activities. The name of the Winner may be published on the HMNZ website, HMNZ’s associates’ and related parties’ websites, and various social media channels. The Winner is not entitled to any payment or other compensation in connection with HMNZ’s publicity and promotional activities.
17. The Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable or substitutable for any other alternative in whole or in part. Any change in nature or value of the Prize is not the responsibility of HMNZ. HMNZ may in its absolute discretion substitute the Prize with an appropriate replacement in the place of the Prize.
18. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax, registrations and other costs that may be associated with the Prize. The Winner takes the Prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies HMNZ, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any claims, damages, injuries, losses, costs or expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with the Competition.
19. Where the Prize is to be supplied by an entity outside of HMNZ’s direct control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the Prize, HMNZ has no responsibility for the provision of the Prize and is not obliged to provide an alternative prize or to take legal action to require the entity to provide the Prize.
20. Where HMNZ is unable to contact the Winner, HMNZ will select an alternative winner. If, after successful notification, the Winner does not collect the Prize within the required period, the Prize will be regarded as forfeit. HMNZ will only make 3 attempts to contact any entrant.
21. Only the Winner is able to claim the Prize. The Winner must provide proper identification to HMNZ (e.g. driver’s licence, passport, birth certificate).
22. If the Winner is under the age of 18 years, the Winner’s parent or guardian must give prior written consent to HMNZ to award the Prize.
23. The winner is responsible for all costs associated with travelling to the Offshore Adventures Lodge.
General Terms and Privacy:
24. HMNZ reserves the right to cancel, discontinue, amend, vary, extend or suspend the Competition and the terms of the Competition, at any stage, for any reason – including, but not limited to, any matter that affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition.
25. HMNZ takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Competition due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, communication errors, texts with a misspelt keyword, texts to an incorrect short code, Acts of God, or otherwise.
26. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any social media platform.
27. The Winner consents to HMNZ and HMNZ’s related companies, associates, and agents using the Winner’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without any reference or remuneration, for the purpose of HMNZ’s publicity and promotional activities (including promotion of the Competition and any future promotion of HMNZ’s and HMNZ’s related companies’, associates’, and agents’ goods or services).
28. All entries and materials submitted to HMNZ in connection with the Competition (in any form including, without limitation, in hard copy or electronic form) become and remain the property of HMNZ. HMNZ may use such entries and materials and any intellectual property rights subsisting in them in any medium and in any manner it sees fit, including without limitation, by reproducing, modifying or adapting such entries and materials.
29. You agree to HMNZ (and HMNZ’s related companies, associates, and agents) collecting and holding your personal information for the purposes of the Competition, for future promotion and marketing purposes, and for communicating with you about their products and services.
30. HMNZ’s related companies for the purposes of the Competition include: Blue Wing Honda Limited and Power and Marine Limited (“Honda Marine New Zealand”, “HMNZ”), Tony Orton - Offshore Adventures.
33. If you do not wish to receive any future communications, or if you wish to withdraw from the Competition or otherwise review or update your details, please contact HMNZ at: Power and Marine Limited, 132 Pavilion Drive, Airport Oaks, Auckland or PO Box 53053, Auckland 2150.