terms & conditions
Thank you for visiting www.hondamarine.co.nz ('the Site'). To ensure that you fully understand your access to and use of the Site, please carefully read these terms and conditions.
By browsing or otherwise using any part of the Site or by placing any order on the Site, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions without limitation or qualification.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this posting. We therefore strongly advise you to carefully read through these terms and conditions whenever you browse or otherwise use the Site or submit any information to us and before placing an order for Products.
CURRENT COMPETITION & OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
WIN WITH HONDA MARINE THIS SUMMER PRIZE PACK:
- Entries close 29th February 2024. One entry permitted per individual. Entry is free and entrants are not required to purchase anything to participate or win.
- Participation in the prize draw is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If the Winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions the prize will be forfeited.
- The prize draw is open only to New Zealand Residents. To be eligible to win the Prize, each entrant must subscribe to the Blue Wing Honda newsletter with their accurate name and email address. Inaccurate contact details will be deemed invalid.
- Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Blue Wing Honda reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the campaign on reasonable grounds. Blue Wing Honda employees and their families are not eligible to enter.
- Entry into the promotion is also deemed as approval to use the entrant’s name and photograph(s) for publicity purposes. Entrants consent to Blue Wing Honda using their name, photograph(s) and/or voice in the event they are the winner, in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration, for the purpose of advertising the outcome of the prize draw and promoting any products and/or services supplied by Blue Wing Honda or its affiliates.
- The prize draw will be made by random selection draw comprised from all online entry forms. Monthly draws will be done on the 8th of the following month. For example – December 2023 winner will be drawn on January 8th 2024 and so on. All efforts will be made to contact the winner within 5 working days of draw. If the winner is not contactable despite reasonable efforts, within five days of the winner being selected, the Prize will be deemed forfeited and a new winner selected.
- Blue Wing Honda will endeavour to deliver the Prize to the winner within a reasonable time frame, but is not responsible, and accepts no liability, if for any reason delivery is delayed or does not occur.
- Only the person who originally entered the competition can be awarded the prize. The winner will be notified by email, phone (voice or text), mail or in person and must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be required by Blue Wing Honda.
- The winner takes the Prize entirely at their own risk and indemnifies and shall keep indemnified Blue Wing Honda Ltd against any claim for any accident, injury, property damage, breach of the law or loss of life that may occur in connection with the Prize. The winner is responsible for all insurance, tax, operating costs, registration costs and other costs that may be associated with the Prize.
BF350 ON THE WATER DEMO DAY:
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions the participants / passengers acknowledge and accept that they have read and understood the conditions of the demo, and our full terms & conditions herewith.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Participants / passengers should listen carefully to these messages and comply with all aspects of safety advice whilst on board. In the unlikely event of an emergency, passengers must obey all instructions from the Honda Marine and Surtees fully trained skipper and crew.
- Blue Wing Honda, Honda Marine, Caspex Group and affiliates; its agents, dealers, contractors and employees reserve the right to remove the participants / passengers from the demo at their discretion.
- Sufficient safety clothing and equipment suitable for this type of demo are required to be used at all times during the demo. Blue Wing Honda, Honda Marine, Caspex Group and affiliates; its agents, dealers, contractors and employees reserve the right to refuse the participants / passengers participation in the demo if it deems any unsafe clothing and / or equipment is in use by the participants/ passengers during the demo.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you declare and warrant that: you are in good health; mental and physical fitness to be a participant / passenger on the boat. The participant / passenger must be able to enter and exit the boat on their own accord - unaided, and be able to move about the boat unaided.
- All participants / passengers, while in an area controlled by Blue Wing Honda, Honda Marine, Caspex Group and affiliates, its agents, dealers, contractors and employees must:
- Act in a safe and reasonable manner
- Cooperate with, and observe all instructions from Blue Wing Honda, Honda Marine, Caspex Group and affiliates; its agents, dealers, contractors and employees
- Follow all signs and notices
- Not smoke
- Not interfere with or use emergency equipment except in an emergency
- Not behave in an unsafe, noisy, violent or antisocial manner
- Not litter or tamper with or damage any property of Blue Wing Honda, Honda Marine, Caspex Group and affiliates; its agents, dealers, contractors and employees.
- Blue Wing Honda, Honda Marine, Caspex Group and affiliates; its agents, dealers, contractors and employees reserves the right to suspend or terminate participation if it deems the participant / passenger is affected or appears to be affected by alcohol or drugs at any time.
- All participants / passengers are responsible for bringing adequate food, water and other sustenance for the duration of the demo should it be required for personal health. Blue Wing Honda, Caspex Group and affiliates can not guarantee that there will be access to these during the duration of the demo.
- The participant / passenger understands the requirements, and conditions of maritime activities and is aware that the demo, and its activities involve the risk of personal injury and damage or loss of property. In consideration of the benefits to be derived from participation in the demo the participant / passenger voluntarily accepts all risks of personal injury and property damage arising from participation in the demo.
- The participant / passenger must be aware that weather, and other conditions, as well as other boats can change the inherent risk of enjoying this demo. Participants / passengers understand and fully accept these risks.
- Participants / passengers; next of kin, their heirs, successors and assignees agree to release, indemnify and hold, Blue Wing Honda, Honda Marine, Caspex Group and affiliates; its agents, dealers, contractors and employees harmless from any and all liabilities or claims directly or indirectly related to participation on a BF350 on the water demo.
- The staff and management of Blue Wing Honda, Honda Marine, Caspex Group and Affiliates will take all practicable steps to identify and minimise potential dangers, however you must follow our instructions at all times. You must release or indemnify Blue Wing Honda, Caspex Group and affiliates; its agents, dealers, contractors and employees against any liability we incur to anyone else, resulting from your failure to follow our instructions.
- Blue Wing Honda, Honda Marine, Caspex Group and affiliates; its agents, dealers, contractors and employees reserve the right to either before or during the tour:
- cancel or modify any routes within the demo; or
- substitute different or equivalent routes within the tour in place of cancelled or modified routes, or
- postpone, cancel or delay (either in relation to the departure or arrival times or the duration of the demo) any such aspect of the demo if, in the absolute discretion of Blue Wing Honda, Honda Marine Caspex Group and affiliates, it is necessary to do so due to inclement weather, swell, and/or any other conditions or circumstances that are known to us and are otherwise likely to be hazardous or dangerous or due to any other adverse or threatening conditions.
- In the event of any change, modification, cancellation, postponement or delay under this condition, the participant / passenger acknowledges that you will have no right of alternative time or placement on another demo time slot (whether in whole or in part) and no right to claim compensation for any injury, loss or damage or other additional expenses incurred by virtue of the change, modification, cancellation postponement or delay.
- In the event of any change, modification, cancellation, postponement or delay under this condition, the Participant/ passenger acknowledges that you will have no right of alternative time or placement on another demo time slot (whether in whole or in part) and no right to claim compensation for any injury, loss or damage or other additional expenses incurred by virtue of the change, modification, cancellation postponement or delay.
- Blue Wing Honda will collect personal information in order to conduct the event or demo.
- The participant / passenger agrees that Blue Wing Honda may use this information for promotional or marketing purposes in the future, and agrees to allow Blue Wing Honda to use their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photographs and/or film recordings) in any media for an unlimited time. No remuneration will be paid for any use as stipulated.
Blue Wing Honda, Honda Marine, Caspex Group and affiliates; its agents, dealers, contractors and employees reserves the right to evict any participants / passengers at any stage of the demo for non-compliance of these terms, or for non-compliance of any instructions given throughout the demo.